Saturday 11 January 2014

in the raindrops and the early mist



"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf" Rabindranath Tagore

The weather has been quite spectacular this past month. Hot hot days combined with afternoon Summer storms. Creating beautiful scenes everywhere we look. 

I captured this lightning shot on my phone - after a crazy hot and sticky day we headed for the creek to cool down, only to be joined by the most amazing company of thunder and lightning across the valley. A quick jump in the water and then driving home in the pouring rain.

I endlessly find inspiration in the tiny minute details of a blade of grass or a thread of spider silk. A rain drop rolling down a leaf is such an intoxicating moment to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. nice to have you back - have been missing you! lucky instagram still lets me peek into life at crystal creek! all my love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:38 am

    what beauty you capture, ellie.
    funny to see your green and lush
    while i'm on the other side of the world
    in cold and white
    longing for green and warm . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...