Wednesday 3 February 2016

let's share a cup of tea & conversation


Sometimes I feel like I'm baring my soul; 
Other times it's as if I'm hiding, there's little bits left behind.
Not that I don't want to share, just that somehow it doesn't come out right and the stories get a little lost in translation (from my brain to these words).

At any rate - I know that the more I keep doing it (putting words out here like this) the better I get at it. Somehow closer to the truth, perhaps if I'm lucky.

I've started blogging again. It may take me a while to find my routine and rhythm within it. I hope you'll come by and visit - to share tea and conversations with me....ideas and concepts and half-baked thoughts. And some pretty, and possibly a little ugly somewhere along the way.

I would like - if you could perhaps let me know what you'd like to read more of, hear more about....those stories that I have inside to share - which ones do you want to hear, to extract from me...? For I think coming for cups of tea - it is nice to guide the conversation a little, isn't it.

2 comments:

  1. That is so nice of you to invite us for sharing our thoughts. Blogging is a good way to share your feelings and thoughts with like minded people.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...